Water Heaters are an essential part of any household. And like everything else mechanical in your home they're prone to failure. Often times water heaters will only last a few years if you don't get something high quality or if the unit was poorly installed. While many of the better quality and well known brands can last 10 years or more when properly maintained here are a few signs you may need to replace your water heater:
1. Old age. Water heaters on average last 8 to 12 years
2. Colored or tinted water from your taps
3. Decreased temperature without altering settings
4. Moisture around the base of the water heater tank
5. Cold water from the shower first thing in the morning
6. A flood in the area of the water heater
HR Francis Jr. Plumbing & Sewer Service is a full service commercial and residential plumbing contractor that specializes in water heater repair and installation. If you're experiencing trouble with your water heater we can quickly assess the problem and either repair or replace the unit often times the same day. We
service all brands but for replacement we recommend State water heaters because we feel they're the best in the industry. Call us today if you're having trouble.
Contact Us today for a free quote
HR Francis Jr. Plumbing & Sewer Service
1001 Conduit Rd.
Colonial Heights, VA 23834
Phone: (804) 526-1139
© 2020 Harold Francis Plumbing
Site Powered by Moneynet Marketing